- Booking your stay -
Before completing and sending this form please check our current availability and then telephone 01328-710014 or email to confirm dates required. If the requested dates are still available, they will be reserved for you for 48hrs pending receipt of this form.
Please read our Terms & Conditions of Booking .
Terms & Conditions
- The property is hired on the basis that the accommodation is for holiday use only.
- The Hirer must be over 18 years old.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is payable within 48 hours of reservation, with the balance due 6 weeks prior to arrival date.
- In the event of cancellation within 6 weeks of your arrival date, the full charges remain due, unless we are able to re-let the property. In this event, the deposit will be retained to cover costs. We strongly advise, in case of unforeseen circumstances, that hirers take out independent holiday insurance.
- Weekly bookings are from Saturday to Saturday. The property is available from 2pm on arrival date and is to be vacated by 10am on departure date.
- Short breaks are available November, December, January and February excluding School Holidays. We are flexible and will endeavour to accommodate your needs. Key collection and return times by prior arrangement.
- The Tariff includes beds made up ready for your arrival (unless indicated otherwise on your booking form), bath and hand towels, tea towels, oven gloves and bath mat. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR OWN BEACH TOWELS.
- Hirers must do nothing to make void any policy of insurance, must not cause nuisance to neighbours, and must allow owners or their representatives reasonable access.
- The names and numbers of persons using the property must be stated at the time of booking and must not exceed 6 at any time (including babies, toddlers, children etc).
- We are anxious to maintain a high standard of cleanliness. We would therefore ask for your full co-operation, leaving the premises ready for the next tenant.
- Guests are welcome to use the Wi-Fi provided but as the owners we will not accept any responsibility for inappropriate content downloaded during your stay. If such actions result in the attention of an investigating authority contact details of the guests and the dates of their stay will be disclosed by us as the owners to the authority concerned without further recourse.
- Dog owners are required to clean up after their dogs both inside and outside the property (See "Your Dogs" page for more information).
- All damages and breakages must be reported and paid for prior to departure. However, minor accidental breakages will not normally be charged for.
- The owner accepts no liability for any damage to property or person arising from this letting.
In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions by the occupier, we shall have the right to enter and take possession of the property immediately without compensation to the occupier.